To fully understand our proposition and how you can achieve Competent Adviser Status with RJP – we recommend you attend a FREE Roadshow!
- Get a full overview of the Richard James Partnership proposition
- Review all market leading software that keeps you compliant and can grow your business
- Learn about all the training courses we provide, so you can realise your full potential
- The first step in joining the Richard James Partnership as a Mortgage Consultant
- Review our commission structures and learn about the fee charging model
- Learn about the demise of the High Street and the opportunity for mortgage brokers
What to expect?
- A structured, but relaxed and informal day, open forum encouraging feedback
- Meet our Recruitment Consultants, discover all the options available to you
- Compare costs for Registered Individual and Appointed Representative options
- Discover just how much top Mortgage Consultants earn and how they achieve this
- Review the sales and marketing support we can provide
- Learn how to build a successful business model that works
Can you attend?
- You are aged 21 or over (18 if applying for our Apprenticeship Scheme)
- You are fluent in the English language, regardless of your ethnicity
- You have not been removed from a lender panel
- You have not been suspended or removed from a mortgage network
- You have had no disciplinary issues or upheld complaints within financial services
- If you have had credit problems in the past, that you can evidence that these are being managed and you are in an improving situation
The Course Information Kit
Complete the short form below to receive our course information kit to help you get started.